Saturday, November 1, 2008

31 October, 2008







Happy Halloween. Today was crazy. I started making carmel apples this morning, then cupcakes. Then we went to Lisa's house and stayed with Megan & JJ while she went to a dentist appointment. We ate lunch, decorated cupcakes, and had some carmel apples. Next we went to Ebay, which is where Lisa works (except she works from home) and trick-or-treated. Chloe was Elvis, but she had an accident onto her onsie, so she was just wearing pants. AJ was a doctor, Lisa was a goth, Megan was Rainbow Brite, JJ was a biker, and I was a judge. Then we went home to greet trick-or-treaters. When we got home, Chloe had another accident, this time on her pants. So we had to change costumes. The second one, which is in the pictures, is the cutest. She is too cute. I will post pictures of the six of us when I can get them from Lisa.

No comments: