
The beginning of a new year, and we start it with a baby this year. Chloe is eight months old now. I look back over this last year, and having Luis and Chloe in my life is the best thing I could have asked for. The Lord knows what will be best for us, and knows when it will be best. I am so 
happy to have a gorgeous little girl to take care of. She makes every day wonderful. It also makes the days fly by. I remember waiting the nine months for her to come, and it took sooo long. Now eight months has gone, and I wish it would slow down. She feeds things to herself now. She doesn't want me to feed her,
she would rather do it herself. We were going through videos of her when she was just born, and it reminds me how little and more dependent she was. But then I love that she is growing, and learning. She is becoming her own person.
No comments:
Post a Comment