Saturday, August 22, 2009

Battle Creek Falls

We went to Battle Creek Falls for the second time today. Chloe went one other time with her aunts, but I didn't go with them. I mowed the lawn instead. The first time we went, Lisa, Megan, JJ, Shane, Stacie, AJ, Chloe and I went. None of us remembered to take a camera, so all the pictures were on our phones. Today, Todd, Claudia, Ryan, Kate, Vero, Stephen, Ale, Abuela, Abuelo, Luis, Chloe, and I went. We remembered a camera today.


Hiking up.


Taking a break.


Chloe wanted to walk on her own.


But she wanted to be carried at times.


When we got to the falls, she decided to get nice and muddy. :-)


What was up with my camera? Bad picture.


How cute.


Abuela, Kate, and Vero posing for us.


It was cool where they were standing, and Chloe was exhausted. She fell asleep on the walk back.


The water was freezing, but that didn't stop Ale from getting under the falls.


And it didn't stop Vero either.


Chloe only wanted the water.


This is a picture from the first time we went. I don't think I posted anything about it.

No comments: