Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chloe's New Dress

Luis's sister Veronica is getting married next weekend. Last Sunday, his family came over for dinner, and his niece Kate had a dress for the wedding, since she is a flower girl. Chloe liked it a lot. Luis's Mom asked Chloe if she wanted a dress, and she looked at Abuela with puppy eyes, and said uhuh. So yesterday, Luis's Mom bought Chloe a new dress, jacket, and a purse to go with them. Chloe loves them.


This is with the jacket. I asked her to spin so we could see all the dress, but she wouldn't stop spinning. It was funny. She also looked at Abuela out of the corner of her eye, which is so funny when she does that. I don't know where she learns these new things.


The rest are without the jacket.


She didn't want me to even touch her new purse.


She didn't want to take the dress off either, but I didn't want it to get ruined. It is so pretty. Thanks Abuela and Abuelo.

No comments: