Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Well, Luis loved his Father's Day gift. He got a son. Although, I did buy him the mouse that he wanted, that has more buttons than his old one. So, we came home from the hospital Saturday night, then we had Luis's family at our house on Sunday. I didn't want to take Santiago anywhere, and Luis's family was fine coming to us. So, we had a BBQ. Luis's favorite thing to do in the summer. Sunday night, my family headed home, so it was just the four of us. That was fine with me, since Luis is taking this week off, except for Saturday. My Mom wouldn't have left if Luis wasn't going to be with me.

I love you honey. Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

aaronkarlasmithfamily said...

So cute, nothing is better than seeing a father hold his new son. What a wonderful Father's Day! Congratulations to you both!!

Karla