Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Horribly, Horribly, Horribly Behind

I know, it has been MONTHS since I have posted. I will have to slowly catch up. But I will give the most recent events now. Tiago is almost ten months, and he has been crawling for two months. He pulls him up on things, and destroys whatever he can. He crawls up the stairs. Chloe is doing great. She will be three in less than three weeks. She loves her brother, and is usually pretty good with sharing with him. We are doing great. Luis has 14 months left in school until he has his Bachelors Degree in Computer Science. I can't wait until he is finished, or just gets a better paying job.



Chloe, just the little princess that she is.











Tiago riding Chloe's horse, which he loves to do.











Chloe yet again.












Such a cute happy boy.

No comments: