Friday, April 24, 2009
Last update for today!
I am sorry it has been so long, I haven't been busy the whole time, just haven't wanted to update the blog. Call it laziness. I put this hat on Chloe that she got from her grandma, and she looked so cute in it, I had to post it. Also, she got a tooth on the fifth, and one on the seventh. She will be turning one in a week, and I can't believe it has been that long since I had her. I look at her everyday, and I am so grateful that I have been blessed with such an angel. She is precious. She LOVES being outside. She will go to the sliding door and just look outside while I am doing the dishes or something. If it was warm enough all day long, she would love to spend it outside with Blue Belle and me, or her daddy when he is home. We planted a ton of peas, tomatoes, and some basil, parsley, and cilantro. I am so excited for them to harvest.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment