Then we opened presents from our Secret Santa.
My Mom and I take pictures for a reason, so we don't have to be in them.
Chloe played with Mima's new magna doodle too.
Joe and his new watch.
Shane and Stace both on laptops after we were done opening presents.
Playing with Christmas presents.
Chloe on David's hand.
This is Jonas and Lisa's latest family picture. Earlier this month, Jonas's daughters came up from Brazil. From left to right, Juliana, JJ on Jonas, Lisa, Megan, and Karen. Cute.
Presents from this party, Chloe got a new double stroller from her secret santa, clothes from Grandma, a sippy cup with her name on it from Grandma, and I don't remember what else. Luis got a new headset for the computer from his secret santa, Settlers of Catan, and an apron for cooking from my parents. I got slippers from my secret santa, a rolling pin, and curtains for our front room. We also got a picture frame that says family.
No comments:
Post a Comment