Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Shower

We had a very busy weekend. On Saturday, I had a baby shower in the morning. It was great. It was a smaller one this time, I didn't want to impose on too many people. We invited mainly just family. I got everything that I needed for the baby, and I am glad that we did it early. I like to have things ready. Also, I didn't want to make my family drive up twice, once this month for Chloe's birthday, and once next month for the baby shower, so I had them come up for just the one.


One of the things everyone did was color letters of the alphabet for the baby's first alphabet book. I thought that was pretty cool.


Chloe loved helping me open the presents, and playing with the presents. Everything was "mine". Cute girl, she is going to have a shock when she has to share. I hope it will be ok since she loves babies.


YUMMY, how can you go wrong with so many choices?


This is just me at 32 weeks. I am measuring big, so they are going to do an ultrasound to find out if he is measuring big compared to other babies his age, or if it is just me.

No comments: