Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Chloe's Second Birthday

I can't believe my baby girl is two. She is suce a cutie. On Saturday afternoon, we celebrated Chloe's second birthday with my side of the family.


I was trying to figure out the best way to frost the cake. Discussing with Luis and my sister what do to, and brainstorming.


Chloe got some toys to take to Grandma's house and play at the lake. She also got clothes and chalk from her aunt and cousins.


She got a set of Wonder markers from her aunt, which I have wanted to get, but I haven't yet. She also got a lot of new dresses from Grandma, more dresses and outfits from my aunt, a Sit N Spin from my aunt, dresses from her aunt, a dress and a really cute swimming suit from her uncle and someday aunt, some animals, a Pooh puzzle, and other things.


Some of the family that was here.


And she got a new pool for us to play in when it is warm. Yay.


Chloe and her cake while singing to her.


Her Winnie the Pooh cake. She loved it, and wanted to hold it, but that is a little dangerous.









On Sunday, we had her birthday party with Luis's side of the family.



She got another dress and a doll from Abuela and Abuelo. She got a dress and an outfit from Tia and cousin, and she got a chair from her Tia, Tio and cousins.


This is from us and Abuela. She enjoyed driving it in the living room. She wouldn't get out of it. Funny girl. She also got a coloring book, more animals, Piglet, and Eeyore figurines to add to the collection she is growing.


Some family.


More family.


And then we sung to Chloe again. With the same cake, I wasn't going to make a new one.

No comments: